OXYGEN SENSORS

2001 Hyundai XG300

2001 Hyundai XG300 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 108000 miles

My question is how many oxygen sensors do a hyundai xg300 2001 have? My mechanic told me that I need 4 oxygen sensors for my hundai. The check engine light has come on. My mechanic told me that I needed a new engine and showed me the oil and how the oil was dark in color because the anifreeze was mixing with the oil. Now he tells me that I need 4 oxygen sensors and the check engine light will go out. I believe I have been dooped with the engine issue. I don't believe another engine was put into my car. I will not have him doing the installing of the oxygen sensor but for my own satifsfaction I would like to know how many oxygen sensors my car have. P.S. There is a little white smoke coming from the tail pipe.
Mary cory