BRAKES LOCKING UP BADDDD!!!! SOMEONE PLE

2001 Hyundai XG300

Brakes problem
2001 Hyundai XG300 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 140000 miles

I was driving down the road n smoke started coming from my left tire. Iwas told it was my caliper sticking so we decided that we would replace all parts. Rotors, calipers, and brake pads on both front tires! Bleed the front two tires and drove to the store that night. No problems. The next day we drive and it starts to stick again, both front tires now. We finally figure out that there is a left caliper and right so we put them on the right tires, bleed only front brakes, drove it once again and it seemed fine. The next day went to a friends and it started sticking within one mile so bad that I cannot go over 5 mph and the car will not go past 2nd gear( automatic but tiptronic? So I can see what gear it is in) I parked on the side of the road and a gentlemen stopped and told me my brakes were locking up. I explained everything above and he said all 4 needed to be bleed! We did that and since then are continuing to have the same problem! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I have a newborn and only got all the parts b/c my friend got front brakes, rotors, n calipers for $200!
Notjustanygirl84

It can be your master cylinder or the ABS DEVICE.

Pinder