HYUNDAI TUSCON ENGINE PROBLEM

2006 Hyundai Tuscon

2006 Hyundai Tuscon 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 94000 miles

hello there,,, i would really thankfull if you can give me some advice, i would have gladly donated some money for the answer, but i do not have a credit card or paypal account and i am a college student and we have some financial problems goin on.... i bought a used Hyundai tucson 2.0 ltr 2006 model recently...... the car was fine for 3 months. then all of a sudden, i got this problem that is never ending, i have gone to 2 mechanics but they are not successfull. the problem is - while driving at normal speed, sometime the acceleration does not react and the car slows down, then i have to pump the pedal again and again and then its picks up accelerating again... some time in idle, the engine vibrates and halts.....

earlier the mechanic suggested me to do fuel injector cleaning and air induction cleaning, he also put some chemical in the fuel tank, and told me to put full tank of fuel...

this cost me a lot of money and i am still disatisfied as the problem still exists.. and the cars slow don all of a sudden will driving..

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/580867_34611_1441521110332_1002187667_31298520_2170240_n_1.jpg

Shahidazeez