'S SEVERAL PROBLEMS

2002 Hyundai Trajet

Engine Cooling problem
2002 Hyundai Trajet Two Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

Dear Sir,
wonderful website and very resourceful especially for those who don't know much about car mechanism,
well I have so much problem that I dont even know where to start,
1st the drive belt was making so much noise, even while driving after several minutes, then it started over heating then the battery was down very quick, and even when I turn my wheel on the right or left, the car seems to stop and the power steering is completely off and the battery and the hand brake sign is on and the power steering doesn't work and when I release the wheel a bit then the power steering is back but the problem persist every time I do a left n right turn, even my water tank was exploded when the car was overheating.
I was told by an electrician to change the alternator, even I change it the problem was still the same, that is the battery was dying too quick and then I was told to change the radiator as it was a very old one, I did change it and replace the water tank for the radiator, still I have the power steering problem,
can you plz help me.
do you think I should change the water pump?
thanks
Arvesh