BROKEN O2 SENSOR?

2001 Hyundai Tiburon

2001 Hyundai Tiburon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

Howdy!

Long story short, I changed my entire brake kit on my car a month ago, rotors, pads and calipers. For some reason, all the garages I went to for a brake inspection missed the reason why the back right caliper wasn't moving. One of the mechanics disassembled parts of the air intake tubing to get to the proportioning valve, which seemed to be the problem for the non-functional caliper. He asked that I turn on the car, with the air intake disassembled, to test the brakes. Ever since then, I've had new problems.

My check engine light came on not too long after that. The car had trouble accelerating, seemed like it wanted to stall when idle or in the first gears (it's really bad when cold) and it spit out black smoke from the exhaust. I brought it to a couple of places, telling me different things. I had to replace a TPS for nothing and this other place (with a much better computer) tells me the O2 Sensors are either dirty or broken and recommended I put in Supreme fuel in the tank, he also put in some stuff to maybe help clean the sensors. (After a bit of trekking, which I'm in the process of doing)

Is this problem caused by the disassembly of the air intake? Could there be something that the computers are missing, aside from the O2 Sensor? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Kilclief