HELP

2003 Hyundai Sonata

2003 Hyundai Sonata 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 106000 miles

I have an 03 hyundai sonata 2.4 liter my car way bucking on me for a while I had to step on accelerator to keep it started I then had it at autozone they checked battery said it was to be changed now so I did so much acid corrosion then right after I changed it I was told that I had a lot of gunk on my ac compressor belt and to put the belt dressing on it I did and then the serpentine belt just froze up and stopped I cranked it it wouldnt start then it finally did drove it home and later that night would not start becuae engine was hot after it cooled off it started no problem but running it for a shile then it would stall. The computer said it was the crankshaft sensor had that replaced after it was replaced it started and then shut off like no gas was in it gas light was on but it was a couple gallons in it fuel pump was checked fine timing I was told was tight then became loose due to the tensioner was old or worn so tensioner was fixed help I think bcuz im a female they are taking.
Ebonics70