Hyundai Other

I have a 1999 Hyundai Elantra. I have a OBD-II DTC Code of P0760 (shift solenoid C Malfunction) and P0755 (shift solenoid B malfunction). I have tried to research a repair method with no results. Do the solenoids have to be replaced? If so, I assume that means taking out the pan and replacing valves and solenoids - is this correct? Is this somthing I could do myself or somthing a professional should do? If not, what is probably a fair price for labor for having this done? Thanks for any help and or advice.
June 24, 2007.

Check out the related content below while we wait for the question to be answered by a professional mechanic.