ACCENT GL HAS STARTED TO DIE AS I DRIVE

Hyundai Other

Hi,

I have a used 2001 Hyundai Accent GL. 42,300 miles.
A month ago I ttok it to the dealer and had a fuel filter replaced and a fuel injection system cleaned.

On Monday the car died on me in the the middle of an intersection on a 4 lane highway. All the checklights came on. Started it up and it went 1 foot then learched and died again. Check engine light came on. Everytime I tried to accelerate, the car would start to run rough.
Took it to PepBoys after I had it towed. They changed the battery and a cam part that the computer said was bad. Engine light came on when it was in Park.

Wed. It wouldn't turn over initially but after another turn both the engine and brake icons came on the dash. Ditto Wed. P.M. When went to start it up.

Thursday it started O.K. When I put the key in.

Yesterday on my way home the car started to die and the check engine light came on for 5 seconds then disappeared. Car didn't die but it did seem to lose power. Was only doing 30-35 MPH. When I'd be at a red light the car would seem to hesitate or struggle to get the power up then recover. One time I was going up hill and it again almost died but recovered.

Took it back to Pep Boys and they drove it on local streets. No engine light came on.

I did notice that after the dealer did the work it did run better but a little tighter.

Any suggestions are apprecited as this shouldn't happen to a car with 42,300 miles on it.

Sphinx