MODELS TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS

2010 Hyundai Other

2010 Other Hyundai Models 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 7000 miles

I am interested in buying a used Hyundai Genesis 2.0 coupe auto. The dealer tells me that the the last person who drived it had a freak encounter with a rock which went through the front panel of the car and damaged the transmission; causing the fluid to leak entirely out. The car could not be moved after this, and the customer who'd bought it decided to return it instead of having it repaired, and get a new vehicle. I understand the customer returning it because the car was new, and I would want to return a vehicle which I thought might be a potential lemon also. However, this car is in my price range, and my question is if I should consider the car a lemon or not which could give me trouble in the future. Everything was repaired with the transmission and the fluid was refilled, but what should I look for which could give me potential problems in the future? It only has 7k miles on it, and its still being sold with the warranty.

Thanks for the help!
Ownageville