IGNITION SWITCH PROBLEM

2009 Hyundai i30

2009 Hyundai i30 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

Hi there!
I have an interesting problem with my 2009 Hyundai i30 (same as Elantra Touring). As normally when I take out the key from the ignition switch a small stud inside clicking and the exterior lights switch off, the interior lights turn on and the doors are unlocked and the steering wheel lock is ready to used.

But nowadays in colder weather e.G. At night there is nothing special the ign. Switch works well but on hot days with a hot car interior when I take out the key the switch doesn't click so the mentioned functions (lights, locks.) Don't work. After some reply in inserting and taking off the key again the switch is clicking and the functions are ok. What is your opinion? (I checked the ignition switch and that is a Hyundai-Kia common part. I have already tried to lubricate but didn't help.)

Regards, Attila
Teglasia