ENGINE AND GEARBOX DAMAGE

2009 Hyundai Getz

2009 Hyundai Getz 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 6000 miles

My car has been in an accident. It was hit at the left front sight. This caused the frame to bend on the left side and the engine and gearbox pushed the frame on the right side in an equal manor. I've noticed that the housing of the gearbox has been damaged. What kind of damage can I expect to the engine if any? ( I'm I dispute with the insurance company, I think the car it total loss they think it can be repaired)
Second question (if I may), if both frame ends are bend, can they be repaired safely without replacing them (if that is at all posible). The bend was pretty sever and they allready starte the repair against my wishes. The left frame end is possibly pretty straight but still shows a dent in the frame. How safe is that? Should I accept this?
Koert