FUEL FILTER/SPARK PLUGS?

2003 Hyundai Elantra

2003 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a 2003 hyundai elantra and I dont know whats wrong with it. Every time I start it when its cold, when I put in drive it hestitates. I want to try to replace the fuel filter before I take it in to try major money repairs. But LOL I cant find the fuel filter, and I dont know how to change it. I have a husband, but hes useless too. HELP!
Heathersparty

The fuel filter is located near the fuel tank in the rear (under) of the car. It is mounted to the undercarrage of the vehicle. As far as replacing it, the steel fuel lines are bolted into the fuel filter. You will need two wrenches, one to hold the fuel filter still while you turn the nut on the steel fuel line. I believe both sides of the filter come apart like that. After removing the lines, there is a mounting bracket that unbolts and you remove the old filter and reverse the process.

Here is a how to for help:

http://www.2carpros.com/how_to/how_to_change_fuel_filter.htm

NOTE: When you remove the first fuel line, there could still be pressure in it, so be careful and protect yourself and your eyes. Once the pressure is released, you will be fine. Please read the entire How To prior to removing. Also, the picture you will see of the fuel filter is very similar to what you will find under your car.

If you have trouble, let me know.