WE WANT TO INSTALL KEYLESS REMOTE

2002 Hyundai Elantra

Other Category problem
2002 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 87,000 miles

This car came with power locks, windows & mirrors. We took the car to get keyless entry added. It turns out that there are lock motors on all doors except the driver's. I think they figured there was no need for the driver's side to have a motor since it would be the driver controlling the other doors and he would be sitting right there by the lock. The Hyundai dealership said the correct part for this car just doesn't include a motor for the driver door. There are models that did come with factory keyless entry, but it didn't have the same kind of locks. Any ideas? No one seems to have any idea how to do this. Very frustrating. We bought this car for my son for Christmas and I really want to add it for his safety. I'm crossing my fingers. Thanks!
ThirtyDots