SPUTTERING AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS O

1999 Hyundai Elantra

1999 Hyundai Elantra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 125000 miles

1999 Hyundai Elantra, 125,000 miles. I have taken good care of this car and it has been good to me. The only mechanical problem I had was 7 years ago when I had to have spark plugs replaced due to a problem when it rained moisture was causing it not to fire and the car would not run. I had it fixed at a dealer and it has been fine since.
UNTIL TODAY. I started my car today upon leaving the post office and it seemed to sputter and shake a little. I went ahead and backed out and proceeded driving the 3 blocks home. I didn't even make it half a block before it was shaking and sputtering as though it was going to die, and the check engine light came on and stayed on. I stepped on the gas a bit and coasted home at 20 mph. The check engine light is still on and I am wondering what this might be. It has been raining a lot all week here. DOes this sound like a problem with the spark plugs related to moisture again or does this sound like something else?
Advocate911

Pull the codes from the computer and comeback with it-Autozone provides this free service this is where we start the diagnosis