ALIGNMENT AND BREAK LINE FLUSH

2009 Hyundai Azera

Brakes problem
2009 Hyundai Azera 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 38,000 miles

Hi, I took my car in to an oil change & tire rotation. I was called and told the car needs to have the rear wheels aligned and the brake line needs to be flushed per a computer read. I'm not sure if I need to have either of these things done and was looking for advice. It seems everytime I take my car in for the oil change they find something else that needs to be done. I've heard of a front end alignment and brake line flush but not on a car with this few miles and never on the rear wheels. The cost is about $139.95 for each of these things to be done. I just don't know if they need to be done.

Thanks you for your time.

Patricia Riggins
Pat Riggins

Hi there,

If the rear tyres are ok don't get the alignment done, as for the brake fluid, ask to have the test done with you, this sis just placing a meter in the fluid and pushing a button, it will show the condition, if it fails and I feel that it will not at this mileage, get it done.

Mhpautos