NEED ROTORS AND BRAKE PADS

2002 Hyundai Accent

Brakes problem
2002 Hyundai Accent

My cars brakes have been grinding for the past almost 2 months. I knew I needed brake pads but just didnt have the money for them and now I know I need rotors and brakes pads. It has gotten to the point that one of my brakes pads actually fell off. I called for a estimate and the guy told me $207.00. But when the guy asked me he asked that for my front brakes. What im asking is does this price sound right because I thought it would be much more, and if my 2002 hyundai accent Gl has rear brakes and about how much would a total cost for front and back brake repairs?
Meaghan0505

You have front disc and either rear disc or rear drum brakes. If the 200 includes front brake pads, 2 front rotors and labor to install, that is reasonable considering his markup. Rear brake will have cost you about the same price as the front.

Zackman