CAN'T FIND LEAK

2001 Hyundai Accent

Engine Cooling problem
2001 Hyundai Accent 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 113638 miles

About a month ago I began noticing a wet spot on the floor of the garage just inside the right front wheel. I determined that it was coolant; and it was dripping from the oil filter. It seemed insignificant and the puddle was not too large. My coolant was down less than a quart. However, it seems to be growing, though I still cannot find a visible leak. The engine has not overheated, but I am adding water before almost every trip. I just came in from checking underneath with a flashlight; and I cannot see any sign of water above the oil filter, which is where the drip is located. I checked the oil dipstick, and there does not appear to be any water in the oil. My thermostat was replaced about 6 months ago. All hose also seem to be in good order, and they are on the opposite side of the vehilce anyway. Any ideas where I might look next? Thanks.

P.S. I would make a donation; however, I live on very limited income, having lost my job at the end of June. Being 62 next month, I have signed up for Social Security, which will begin in December.
Paradoxman