BODY CONTROL MODULE

2008 Hummer H3

2008 Hummer H3 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 150 miles

hello,
bought a hummer H3 alpha from a dealer in the usa for and got it imported in my country madagascar. Unfortunetely the battery was down when I got it and so I changed it; few days after that the battery went down again. Checked the fuses and knew that the loss of power when the car was off was comming from the body control module.
the abs and hand break lights are always on, plus rear break ligths and rear turning ligths are not working and the air conditionning system also is out of order.
can someone help me please since my dealer is not even replying to my mails. Sad.
regards and help please.
yogi
YOI OUKABAY

Had the same issue with my H2 was caused by the radio blowing try removing fuses for radio amp and if fitted the info system if it is the same issue then you should find that things start resetting chances are though you have blown part of the BCM which is a pig to replace as most of the DASH has to come out and has to be dealer fitted as it needs to be programmed. The ABS and Brake light can be reset with the diagnostic tool. It is deffinately a short that is causing your problem. If the above does not work try removing non esential fuses until things start to come back on to see what caused it.

Deanmhall