BODY CONTROL MODULE

2008 Hummer H3

2008 Hummer H3 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 200 miles

hello sir,
i have a hummer H3 alpha and have a problem.
i'm based in madagascar (indian ocean) and I imported my car from the USA.

the battery was down, so I changed it but again it went down. For me there was a loss of power
i checked all the fuses to see if there was not a short circuit.
when the car was off there was a loss of power and while checking all the fuses, I came to know that the body control fuse and the air con (ventilator) fuse were the prob.
the abs and the break lights (dash board) are always on, plus the rear brake light and turning lights are not working.
can you guys please help me since my dealer(moore cadillac) is not even replying me.
thanks again since i'm really desperate.
cordially
yogi
YOI OUKABAY

Had the same issue with my H2 was caused by the radio blowing try removing fuses for radio amp and if fitted the info system if it is the same issue then you should find that things start resetting chances are though you have blown part of the BCM which is a pig to replace as most of the DASH has to come out and has to be dealer fitted as it needs to be programmed. The ABS and Brake light can be reset with the diagnostic tool. It is deffinately a short that is causing your problem. If the above does not work try removing non esential fuses until things start to come back on to see what caused it.

Deanmhall