VIBRATION

2001 Honda S2000

Tires and Wheels problem
2001 Honda S2000 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 49000 miles

I have a Honda S2000 here. Running well until last month. I've noticed the steering wheel and gas pedal etc is vibrating. There is a noticeable vibrating noise on the front end of the car. I pulled over to check it out and the front passenger side wheel was pretty hot. Every other wheel was cold and seemed normal. Since then I've been driving it as little as I can. Havent took it to the dealer yet because they are normally close by the time I get of work. I don't know where to start or what's causing it. The vibration only occurs between 45-55 mph.
Bo1000

Hi bo1000,

When the wheel gets hot after driving, it could mean the brakes are sticking or the wheel bearings are loose. Does the brake pedal seem low when using them?

The other thing to check would be the wheel balancing and steering linkages for the vibtations.