IMMOBILIZER PROBLEM

2001 Honda S2000

Computer problem
2001 Honda S2000 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

I have a 2001 Honda s2000 that flashes the green immobilizer light on the dash when I try to start it.

When I got the car it had the convertable top halfway open so the interior got wet and the carpet was soaked. The car started and drove just fine even when it was wet. Then I decided to take the interior apart and dry the carpet. The night before I did that I drove the car and put it in my garage. Next day I rolled it on my driveway without starting it and started to take it apart. When I took the carpet out and tryied starting it it wouldn't start. My battery was low so I took that out and replaced it. Still wont start. Checked fuel- good, checked spark- no spark. And thats when I noticed the flashing green light on my dash.

now the key symbol always flashes and the engine will turn over but wont start.

please help if you know how I can fix this. Dealer says that he can reprogram the whole immobilizer system and make a new key but I don't see how that's gonna help since I already have a programmed key that already worked before on this car.

also read up on the forums that there is a way of bypassing or disabling the immobilizer system if you connect it to a computer so that it would accept any key with any code. Please help

any suggestions are welcome
Paulmm44