SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

2008 Honda Ridgeline

2008 Honda Ridgeline 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 6,400 miles

I have changed the oil and filter. How do I get the message " service oil " to go off on Dash: Honda boys say can be done by pushing the right buttons on dash, but of course won't tell. Gotto lov it. Thanks
The ern

Resetting the Engine Oil Life Indicator
Turn the ignition switch ON (II).

Step 1: Press the SELECT button repeatedly until the oil life is displayed (if oil life is more than 15 %) or the maintenance message is displayed (if oil life is less than 15 %).

Step 2: Press the RESET button for about 10 seconds. You will see a service message to reset the maintenance item code(s) ''MAINT RESET.''

Step 3: Select the appropriate answer, ''MAINT RESET > N'' (NO) or ''MAINT RESET > Y'' (YES) by pressing the SELECT button repeatedly. ''≫ N'' or ''> Y'' is displayed on the outside temperature display.

Step 4: Select the ''MAINT RESET > Y'' (YES) and press the RESET button again to reset the engine oil life to ''100.''