85 'LUDE DOESN'T IDLE: GAS PUDDLE UNDER TIRE ON RF

1985 Honda Prelude

I've an 85 prelude 1.8-dual carb 235k miles, 5-speed it has happened before and after I changed the main and auxillary fuel filters, the problem went away for a month and a half. After not driving the car for a few days suddenly it has trouble starting and idleing with a sufficient puddle of fuel accumulating under the right front tire.
Bigmason7

The rough idle is probably from the motor being fuel starved. You need to find that leak and fix it. You can use low pressure fuel hose for it.

The fuel on the ground is coming from the dual carbs, like overflowing maybe? The car dies and spits fuel out of an orifice just above the carbs on the right. I squeezed the incoming fuel line to restrict the flowand the car idles fine what now?
Thanx J.R.

Bigmason7
Good Move JR,
Essentailly same symptoms from different extremes.
Since you sent a PM, Iv'e been looking but haven't found good advice. Fuel pressure is mor ctitical with fuel injection, but obviously is affecting yours.
I may post back if I find somthing to work with.

I have narrowed my problem down to a vacuum assited needle seat. My dual carbs are side-drafted therefore it doesnt have floats that are stuck but dirty needles or a bad vacuum diaphram, similar to a motorcycle. Does this make sense to anybody else? I also need to find a carb diagram to help me rebuild them. My carbs are KEIHIN carbs 1.8 litre 2-1 bbl. Side-drafted.

Bigmason7