REDUCED POWER AND CEL, NOT TPS PROBLEM

2000 Honda Passport

2000 Honda Passport 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 84000 miles

At first the car would (intermittently) seem like it was in high gear or only running on half its cylinders, but no CEL. Then the CEL and Reduced Power indicators began to light up and car would go into limp mode. Let the car sit for a while and it starts right up, no CEL or RPower lights. Drive it for a bit and it all comes right back.
Recently, it decided while the CEL was on that it would just stall on me. Started right back up, ran for 5 sec or so then die again, over and over. Let it sit a long time, everything goes away, then comes back 10 miles later.

Codes when lights are on:
P1125, P1295, P1515

I took it to a shop where all related sensors, wiring (including harness), grounding were checked. All Fine I guess. I replaced the TPS, no change in behavior. After really studying whats happening with it, it seems that there is some hesitation in the throttle and irregular idle happening. At cold start it goes to 1600-1800 rpm, then will go down to like 400 rpm (while in park). Thats pretty low right?

Any suggestions? Computer problem?
Ds_mead