CAN"T FIND A TRANSMISSION

1999 Honda Passport

1999 Honda Passport 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 92500 miles

This vehicle will go forward slowly and will finally get going faster if you keep on the gas slowly. Someone told me if the transmission is fried it shouldn't move at all. I have checked for a transmission at a couple foreign salvage places but have had no luck and also they tell me if I could find one it would be around $500 and then probably another $500 or more to get it put in. I haven't taken it to a mechanic and had it diagnosed yet. I don't have a lot of money to waste on the thing but I would like to get it moving so I could sell it. There is no dip stick to even check the transmission fluid. Will it move forward if the transmission is shot?
Crape

The transmission is slipping badly, your only option is to get a test & report done by a trans specialist, the test should only be a minimal cost.

Mhpautos