PROBLEMS IDLING

Honda Other

I had a tune up about 3,000 miles ago, and I changed my spark plugs myself about 2,000 miles ago, and my ignition cables about 20 miles ago. My car was havng problems idling and running @ low gears, it felt like it was going to stall. I changed the sparkplugs and it ran fine. I drove from VA to CT and the car ran fine. Now that I'm home I let the car sit for a few days because I had nowhere to go and then it started to have problems idling and running at low gears again. (It was rough in streets but fine on highways). I changed the oil this morning and the ignition cables but it's still running rough and now it's running rough on the highway. What can I do?
BruiserK_cg

Bleeding the air from the coolant system worked on fixing mine. There is bleeder on the outlet of the engine, open it slowly and repeatly untill all the air is gone.

Bellmp