PASSENGER WINDOW FELL DOWN

2005 Honda Element

2005 Honda Element 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 80000 miles

My passenger side window fell down as I was driving down the highway last week, I figured it was the strong wind that was blowing against my car as I was trying to close the window, one of my office's tech helped me by taking the door parts out and try to pull the window back up. There's nothing wrong with the motor, but I think some kind of clip is broken and thus my window can't be completely closed and today at the parking lot, the window fell down again when the strong wind blew. I'm not a car person at all. When I take the car to the auto shop, they always try to rip me off because I'm a girl by saying it's the motor problem and I need to replace the whole thing and charging me over $500. Please help! I just need to know what are the parts to the window and maybe I can buy the parts and try to fix it. Thanks!
Roro_element