CLUTCH PROBLEMS

1993 Honda Del Sol

Well its about time this happened. I could actually feel it fade away last night. It felt like having a leak in your brake line. But with the clutch. I'm just not sure if the whole thing needs replacing. Or just the master cylinder or the slave. I need help. I've never replaced a clutch before and I don't know where to start. Thanks!
Guitarjones07

I doubt you are going to have to replace the clutch yet. Open the hood and note where the fluid of the master and slave could be leaking from. Don't forget the line between them could be at fault as well. Also, don't forget to look at the backside of the master which means looking inside the car where the pedal pushes through the firewall to the master cylinder.

Just because one of these has failed doesn't mean the entire clutch system is ready to be replaced. Hang in there, it isn't that bad.

Bruce Hunt
Thanks a lot. Any other thoughts? What problems might I find? What would I do about them?

Guitarjones07
You need to nail down where the problem is stemming from and work from there.

Bruce Hunt