MY SHAKES WHEN WE GO OVER 55 MILES AN

2000 Honda CRV

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2000 Honda CRV 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 180 miles

Hello, We have been hearing a noise when we go over bumps for about two months. We looked and looked for the cause but could find nothing. It is definetely in the suspension somewere becuase we only hear it when we hit a bump or turn. At first it was only on dirt but we can hear it on the street as well. We thought it could be a shock but it doesnt fit. Now we are expieriencing the vehicle shaking when we go above 55 miles an hour. I am not shure if you cant tell its shaking below 55 or if it just shakes above 55. I notice a little vibration but nothing like the shaking. We just had new tires put on and were wondering if it could be our wheel bearings or what.
Jennykgray

The vibration shoud be from the central propeller shafts. Check for stiff or worn couplings. You need to remove shaft to comfirm.

If the knocking noise is present on slightly uneven road surfaces, then most probably are caused by the stabilizer links. 2 pcs of short ball joints on either side of the lower arm.