Honda Civic

I have a 96 honda civic hx. The problem is my parking lights does'nt lit up both front and rear, but if I turn the signal lights on or the hazard on it works. It lit's up. It blink's both front and rear. I check the fuses under dash I change some new fuses for turn signal and starter signal but stil it does'nt work for the parking ligths. Please help me with this thank you.

Not sure I understand the entire story but there are two elements on a bulb. Check the bulbs.

Bruce Hunt
I have the same problem on my car, the two corner lights doesnot stay on, but when hazard or turn isgnal is activated it blinks. It just does not stay on. I was told to check the fuse for them because you cars dash light is the same as the parking lights. Let me know what happens if u ever fix this. I just never had time to actually check mine out