COUPE RPMS PROBLEMS

1994 Honda Civic

Hello everyone this is a very hard question, I have a honda civic 1994 coupe 1.6 EX, manual transmition and everytime is in neutral or car stoped the RPMs go down close to 0 but the car doesn't turn off and you can hear a noise because is to low the rpms that the engine is shaking, I saw that when the car is cold there is not trouble at all the rpms are close to 1000 but when it gets the normal temperature it starts going down to 0 rpms.

what can I do, I checked the computer and it tells me that no sensor is bad what else can I do? Or what you think is not working here? The car runs great and hasn't a problem with rpm when is running on the freeway, and never gets overheating
Oswako

Does it drop down to 0 and stay or does it surge and go back to a normal rpm and drop again? There is no way the engine can run at the 0 rpm level. Low level rpm is not good for the engine.

Bruce Hunt
Yes, it surge and go back close to the normal rpm and drop again close to 0 rpms

Oswako
If this happens only until warm it could be a select number of things but if happens all the time then I would have another range of causes. Which is it?

Bruce Hunt
This happend when is in normal temperature (all ready warm), and happend everytime.

Oswako
How about a check engine light?

I believe I would put blame to the air control sensor. It is located on the throttle body and is usually straight across from the throttle cable cam. I don't think the sensor is replaceable by itself as an item and is usually replaced with the throttle body as it is riveted on.

Bruce Hunt