HELP ME , I NEED MY

Honda Civic

My 1994 honda civic suddenly stopped while I was driving aroung It will not bump start, jump start, or turn on normally, very strange, in the middle of the intersection the power just died out.
Beatsnonstop

I would look to the EFI relay. It is a box in the car under the driver side of the dash. Did you get any " Check engine light". I would suspect that you did and I would provide the code. The car could have suffered a sensor problem like the crankshaft position sensor.

Bruce Hunt
No check engine light was on, which was disappointing because, at least I could trace it that way. The car was running okay, for having 300,000 miles on it, I have been keeping up on the maitenance. The only problem I was having was a occasional backfire/misfire. During the past week. Now after I checked the plugs and wires, I found some of the plugs were semi damp at the top where the wires connect> > >? Any ideas? I appreciate your time and opinion./

Beatsnonstop