EXHAUST MANIFOLD QUESTION.

Honda Civic

I have a cracked exhaust manifold in a 2003 Honda Civic 4D, LX model with a manual transmission. Its hard to find decently priced exhaust manifolds for this type of car, however I found a nicely priced one for the exact car only this one is for an EX model. My question is can I place an exhaust manifold for a civic EX into my LX?

Thanks.

-CJ
Nekocj

Right around the timing belt cover is an engine code. Something like F15B or such. If the exhaust is from the same engine type it should work. Junkyards have software that will match up the item you have and give you other years and models that will work.

Bruce Hunt
Thanks, but which one is the timing belt cover? And is this number on the cover or is it just next to it?

-CJ

Nekocj
Timing belt cover is the plastic cover at the end of the engine. Usually on the driver side of the vehicle. It is where the alternator and A/C pump are. Often the cover is white and the number will be on a sticker.

Bruce Hunt