95-LOCKING PROBLEM

1995 Honda Civic

Hi I am new here after visiting most of the website this webstie seemed to be the most friendliest and helpful of them all.

Anyways, I have a honda civic 1995, I have an aftermarket remote locking installed. When from out site I lock the doors I can hear a noise but only the front passenger side door locks the rest are still up and opened. An if I manualy lock them indvidualy then they will go down but only the one I try to lock how ever they should all go down as its central locking. And sometimes when I am driving I will hear the car keep trying to open and lock doors again only the front passenger side door locks or opens.

Can any one please tell me what could possbily wrong here. And if its replacing a part what is the parts name and can I repare this my self. Anyhelp will be greatly appreciated. Thanks every1 in adavnce. Looking forward in getting help from you people thanks : -
)
Taimur_9000

It sounds like a bad wiring job, I would get it checked by the people that installed the lock system, and get checked soon. If wiring came undone, or if there is a small short, the system would act like this. Did the car already have power lock, and u just added the remote? Or did the lock system include the electric motors for each door AND a remote?

Dtmfzr
Thanx alot for the reply : -)

Well I am not sure I bought the car second hand and it had a remote locking system installed in it already. I had been using it for 9 months it was fine so was the guy who had it before me he had been using it for 3years, but it started to happen all of a sudden. Could it be the actuator? And its an aftermarket car alarm system.

Taimur_9000