CRANKS BUT WONT START

1991 Honda Civic

1991 Honda Civic 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 210000 miles

My civic cranks but wont start. I'll try and start it like 5 times, then after the fifth time it wont even crank, there is no power, not even after I put on the jump start box I have. I thought it was the alenator, but the alternator doesn't even start kicking out power until the car is started so I thought maybe it was the stater or starter solenoid. What do you think?
Gotdatcivic91

I would say you should have the starter/sol tested, If it tests fine then I would check to make sure you have Air, fuel and spark going to the engine. Hope this helps

Bttf11985
Thanks.I figured it out the other day. The guy who had it before me had the battery ground grounded to a bracket, so I regrounded it to 2 spots and I rewired the positive with new wire and rewired the hot wire from the starter to the fuse box it was connected to, then it cranked over but it still wouldnt start, then I figured out that it must not be getting any fuel cause thats the only thing I havent checked, and found out that the fuel pump is dead.

Gotdatcivic91