POSTITIVE TERMINAL WAS LOOSE, A WEEK LATER CAR WON'T START

Honda Accord

I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX. About a week ago I was having a problem with loosing ALL power when trying to start. After focusing on the negative battery terminal for a while. I decided to check the positive and the cable came off the terminal with no force at all. Literally came off with my hand. After cleaning and tightening, I had no problem. I did notice recently the lights dimming, now tonight the car would not start, all I get is a click and when left in the start position a faint sound of power. Did the battery drain from the positive terminal barely being on the battery for probably a very long time? Battery is about 3 years old and cable was probably loose since then.
JD908

Have the battery checked for its ability to hold a charge and when you have a fully charged battery have the charging system checked. That should be what you need but remember to keep the grounds and all terminals tight.

Bruce Hunt
Turned out to be the starter, thanks for the help! : )

JD908