V6 6 SPEED. VIBRATION AND CLUTCH PEDAL PROBLEMS

2003 Honda Accord

I have a vehicle described it the subject. 67000miles.

I have 2 problems:

1. The whole car vibrates under moderate acceleration from 55mph-70mph. Vibration disappears after. Sometimes the car vibrates at idle, similar vibration, but not exact.
I checked all mounts - they look fine, I even replaced one, the one that connects left suspension to subframe.
50285-SDA-A01 RUBBER, L. FR. SUB-FRAME MIDDLE MOUNTING
The vibration still there. Wheel hubs and suspension are fine as well as wheels and tires.

2. After hard acceleration(in any gear) the pedal becomes very stiff - like spring becomes much stronger(I know it's a hydraulic), I'm not talking about shifting in hard acceleration. For example If I run a gear(2nd for example) from 2K-6K, then shift, the clutch pedal becomes stiffer and pops out much faster, Even If You stop, whitout shifting into 3rd gear the pedal is still very stiff, the it becomes normal. - It's good in a way, since when You drop it it engages faster, but I don't think it's normal.
It happens in basically any gear( I tried up to 3rd), but 2nd is the most I can try to accelerate to 6K. The 1st start spinning wheels.

Is it possible that someone installed something, so it would happen for performance reason? I bought it from a dealer, but the car is pretty hooked up, $2K sound system and some other electronic stuff I don't even know what it's for.

Could both problems be related?

Thanks in advance
Betep