3 QUESTIONS: BRAKE LIGHTS , REAR DEFOGGER

1999 Honda Accord

1999 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 49000 miles

QUESTION NUMEBR ONE: Non of the brake lights work. All the brake lights works when I turn on the lights of the car but when I step my foot on the brake pedal, not one brake light work. It has a spoiler as well and this spoiler has a builtin led type stop light that doesn't work. All the rest of the light work perfectly, like the headlights, directionals, reverse and even this brake lights are working but as tail red light function. I cheked the fuse which is in the engine compartment and is OK. What is happening here and how to fix it

QUESTION NUMBER TWO: The rear window defogger works but partially. It only has three lines that works. This 3 lines that works are in the upper part of the glass, then the rest of the lines are not working. I notice that even the 3 lines that work take a lot of time to do its job. Also, the activation and the automatic deactivation function works perfectly, including the typical click sound that I am capable to hear. What is happening here and how to fix it

QUESTION NUMBER THREE: There is an evident sign that the steering pump is leaking the flluid. I know because I can see the typical stain all over the pump that turns it black and dirty. The fluid is check regularly and it appears that does not consumes too much is the fluid level is within the normal level. What is happening here and how to fix it

In advanced, thank you so much for helping me out with this three problems and apologize for taking about 3 different topics in one shoot instead of one by one style.
Mendione