MY 93 WONT START

1993 Honda Accord

1993 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 122500 miles I recently bought a 93 Honda accord. I noticed that my heat was not working. I had the car looked at and was told there was not thermostat. After replacing the thermostat, the car would not accelerate. I pulled over and cut the car off and back on and it began to shake. I was able to get the car to my destination but when I tried to turn it on again, it would not start. I replaced the starter core, spark plugs and the battery. I am lost with this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jay88

Hi jay88,

If the engine can be cranked but won't fire up, check the thermostat housing ground wire connection. While replacing the thermostst you could have forgotten about this wire.

If there is nothing wrong, then you need to verify if it is fuel or ignition that is missing.

Check this link and see what you have.

http://www.2carpros.com/kpages/first_things.htm