HARD STARTING ON HOT DAYS OR WHEN HOT

1991 Honda Accord

1991 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 178000 miles

My 91 Honda Accord started having starting issues about a year ago, with starting, it will initially turn over but not start untill the second try and start fine. after warming up to operating temp will run and drive fine until stopped and engine has time to cool for a minute or two and then not start again even after several tries giving symptoms of a vapor lock, or no fuel to injectors. venting thru loosening the gas cap to release the pressure in the fuel system and after a bit of a wait seem to work, but the problem reoccurs again when the engine has time to cool no more than 5 to 10 minutes,and is more pronounced on hot days as opposed to mild days where the outside temp is below 70 deg. I have replaaced the fuel filters and fuel pumps both under the hood and in the tank, had the fuel injetcors replaced, new EGR valve and the O2 sensor, plus a complete tune up and yet the problem continues. I'm having the timing belt replaced soon and would like to have this problem addressed, what should I have my mechanic check for ?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/496628_mooks_sdII_108_1.jpg

Blknite2