1986 Honda Accord

1986 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 00000 miles

I just rebuilt this engine and the frist test to starting the vehile ran great! I then went to tune a few things in and went ahead and turned off the vehile. Meantime while tuning in a few things I went to restart the vehile and the engine all of a sudden decieded not to fire so therefore it did not want to start. I tested the ignition module and concluded it was bad. Then I replaced the ignition module and it ran great again until I turned off the vehile and now it will not start back up. Tested the ignition module and records bad: evey time I tapped on the top off the ignition module with a screw driver the spark went through the spark plug wire to a spark test light. What could be causing this? Could the computer be a fault? Also could I use a chevy ignition module in series with the honda pick up coil.