HEATER FAN DOESN'T WORK

All Other Makes All Other Models

Worked Fine Then A later while later it didn't, its raining really hard out so my thoughts are the fuse. It states in owners manual you can reset them BUT DO YOU REPLACE THEM ALSO? What else can it be if not the fuse?
I haven't owned the car for to long but the cigarette lighter didn't work and I checked the fuse it was fine so I put in a whole new one but realized I didn't have to as the one in it was unhooked not the ground the round power wire but I replace it anyways I need it for my GPS I didn't drive car after putting it in but I started it and today was the 1st time driving since I put in lighter, so I am wondering if the lighter was unhooked for a reason and that's why my fan just decided to quit funny it happened so fast after lighter But like I stated it really is pouring outside to
so where is the heater blower fuse reset button and can the fuse it self be replaced or just reset? What else can it be besides the motor it self is there resistors ect.? Thank You
Kathycaunter@gmail.com

We have no vehicle info to go on here. How can we help you without any info? Please give us the year, make and model, engine size