HEATER/AC CONTROL PANEL

GMC Yukon

Hi guys, I have a 1999 Yukon with 89k miles I have had since new, my problem is out of the blue last year April 11,2006 the front fan motor decides to quit on me, I did some checking & decided that it was the heater/ac control panel, I changed it out & all was fine for almost exactly a year, it now appears it's out again. Is there anything that might be causing the this to burnout, it's always just the fan switch, everything else on the panel works fine, the ac compressor will come on but no fan, same as last time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.#######

Problem solved, turns out the plug on the back of the fan switch had partially melted on to one of the pins, causing it to lose contact. *Peace*
Lil Rascal