REDUCED ENGINE POWER

2003 GMC Yukon

Computer problem
2003 GMC Yukon V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 126000 miles

I'm at a loss! PLEASE HELP! : )
Randomly receive " Reduced Engine Power" message. When this happens, can't drive much above 40 MPH. From what I understand, this is a random message due to the fact that when you start the car, a series of random diagnostics are done by the computer. When the part that is failing is included in that diagnostic, I receive this message. It normally happens within 1 minute of starting. I can shut off the car, wait a few seconds and then restart and the problem may clear. The check engine light remains on until 3rd or 4th successful start.

The following parts have been replaced:
Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, APP (Accelerator Pedal Position) Sensor (twice), Throttle Body, Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Module (from junk yard).

I am receiving P1125 DTC code, which to my knowledge has something to do with a failure in the APP system circuit. Is this correct?

Any idea what I can check/replace next?

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance!
NoviceBackYardMechanic