STARTER

1989 GMC S15

1989 GMC S15 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100k miles

I connected a new starter to my Jimmy and the BAT cable and Ign wire some how touched each other, on the starter connection. While I wrestled it back in. When I reconnected the battery I got a big spark. I seperated the two wires tested the starter, Taped the bat and ign wire up with electrical tape. Reinstalled and now I have no juice to the starter. I either blew a fuse of the ECM mod. Which ECM is it. All the fuses tested + starter is A-OK. THE only thing I cant test is the ECM. There? Is 2 of them, both the same. Can I just switch em around and see if that works or is something else involved? I have had this truck for ever and can't figure it out. What is the fuse panel diagram look like Thnks a ZIllion Tim Herendeen
Tim Herendeen

No juice to the starter at purple wire could be a problem with the Neutral Safety Switch/Transmission Range Switch and the Ignition Switch./Fusible links