HEAD GASKET

GMC Other

Last Fall I Bought A 1997 Chevy Cavelier 2.2L 113,000 Miles And It Was Used And Needed Some Work! We Changed The Water Pump, And Tune Up And Raidator Flushed And Cleaned Drove To Va. And When We Got Back (Thank God) It Was Fine Four A Little While Then Felt Like The Clutch Was Going. Spitting Spuddering Jerking Like Your Foot Fell Off The Clutch And Then Stalled And When It Would Run It Felt Like Misfire? I Don't Know What It Is But I Did Notice That The Resurve For Radator Fluid Was Stained Dark!
Also The Car Idle Was Normal But I Notice Fan Wasen't Coming On. The Mechanic Said That He Checked But Nothing Wrong With The Fan But Head Gasket Was Gone. But Nothing Is Leaking Is That What Was Wrong With It The Whole Time. And Can They Tell By Computer Check Gaget!
Please Help Me I've Got No Chance Of Getting New Car Have To Make This Work!
Vadis