CAR WONT STAY RUNNING

GMC Other

Hi all. I have a 1991 chevy corsica. 3.1 multi port fuel injected. The car sat for 1 year, and when I put it back on the road the car ran good for a couple of months. Then one day I wanted to go up town, and it wouldnt stay running. I had it taken to a garage and they checked the fuel pump, and that was good. And they replaced the fuel filter, and still couldnt keep it running. They the replaced the wireing harness underneath the intake, cause of some cracked wires, still not the problem. Now its hard to start and once it starts, you touch the gas it stalls every time. What to do i'm ready to junk it.
Razz kull

Have you checked all the vacum lines? Also check the egr valve.

Also may be equiped with a cold start. Start and let engine get up to temp and then try to drive.

Sc1 racing
May need the injectors cleaned out. After sitting for that long with no Sta-Bil the gas can turn to varnish and clog the fuel system up.

90chevyK2500
Thanks for the info ill check it out and let you know later. : Lol:

Razz kull