BLOWER MOTOR

GMC Other

I have a 1992 cadilac deville the blower motor went out. So I put a new one in. Tried it and it does not work! Check all the fuses on driver side all good. Then went under passenger side all them are good. Even the one on the fire wall under the hood are good. The wire to the blower does not have any juice going to it! Could it be a relay? Would it be under the hood or under the passenger side?
Pitbull

It's probably a fuse if you have no juice going to the motor, or it could be your control module on your dash not giving the commands because it's dead. Could be the wires as well.

Hotwheelsgmc
All the fuses are good. Is there a relay somewhere that controls the blower fan? Where is the control module located? Is this the one that controlls the floor to defrost gates? Thanks

Pitbull
The control module is on your dash that controls the heat and cold. The wire to the blower comes off that when you hit fan if you have no air coming out and your blower doesnt' come on it's probably the controls or the wire coming from your controls. And there is also an air diverter, which is a little black box probably mounted somewhere under your dash on your heater and air ducts which controls where the air goes, floor, windsheild or vents.

Hotwheelsgmc
Can you get to the module from the outside of the dash, or do you have to take the dashdoard out? Thanks Do you have a picture of the module?

Pitbull