'93 CHEVY K2500 PARKING BRAKE LIGHT / BLINKER ISSUES

2012 GMC Other

I have a 1993 chevy K2500 4X4 that has two strange issues.

#1 - The parking brake light comes on while i'm driving, sometimes it comes on just a few seconds after I take off or it comes on a couple of minutes into the drive. My brake fluid is full (Some told me that it is also an idicator that the brake fluid is dangerously low). Also, I can't find where / how it gets turned on/off anyway. Where is the switch? Can I just spray WD-40 all over it to lube whatever may or may not be sticking. I can't figure it out.

#2 - My left turn signal blinks fast like a bulb blew out, but all my bulbs are fine. Just blinking very fast. Actually, the bulb wasn't working until I got in there to change it, when I touched it to replace, it started working. My right turn signal works normal.
Adrokkster