EMISSIONS PROBLEM

2001 GMC Jimmy

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2001 GMC Jimmy 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 134000 miles

hi may name is garby I have a 2001 gmc jimmy that I am sort of having trouble with starting I have gotten a few diagnostics testdone due to the service engine light coming on. I had a couple of codes, a p0446 that said that my purge or vent solenoid might be defective, check connesctors, fail evap vent solenoid and fuel saturated vapor canister might have problems, also p1415 code which said failed air pump or blocked air system. I have cahnged a few things such as the gas cap, new spark plugs and wires, distributor cap, alternator, thermostat but not cigar. It had a wobbling problem and still has a wobbling and stalling problems when I stop or sit still in traffic sometimes it will cut off, it shakes like crazy when staring and sometimes I need to start it twice or more but if it goes off it takes a while to start again or wont start at all. I am thinking about changing the egr cause it feel like there no pressure to the engine.
Garby